Skip to main content

Request a Service

Everything you need to request a service online


The majority of our services can be requested by tenants and leaseholders through MyTHH, our Tower Hamlets Homes online portal. Find out how you can register and manage your online account, and what services you can request. 

Not a resident of Tower Hamlets Homes, or can't find what you're looking for on MyTHH?

Some of our services are available directly on our website and do not require access to our customer portal. To access these services please follow the links below. 

Current Services Available on our Website