We encourage responsible cycle storage. To help our cyclists who are residents, we rent shelters and lockers. Never leave your bike in an area which could cause a nuisance or an obstruction to others. We remove and dispose of unauthorised bikes which we find.
Spaces cost £10 per year. Payment is due every April.
How to apply for a bike shelter
If you are a resident then you can apply online for a bike shelter space by clicking the button below. (If you are not a resident please contact your own landlord).
When completing the application form you will need to upload ONE document from the following list:
- Driving licence registered at your current address
- Signed tenancy agreement showing you as the main tenant
- Signed lease agreement showing you as a leaseholder
- DWP letter for the current financial year
- Council Tax bill for the current financial year
- Utility bill - gas, electricity, water or landline dated within the last 6 months