We encourage responsible cycle storage. To help our cyclists who are THH residents, we rent shelters and lockers. Never leave your bike in an area which could cause a nuisance or an obstruction to others. We remove and dispose of unauthorised bikes which we find.
Spaces cost £10 per year. Payment is due every April.
How to apply for a bike shelter managed by Tower Hamlets Homes
Complete a Bike Shelter Application Form
We do not accept typed signatures
We reject applications if you provide incorrect or unreadable documents
Send ONE document from the following list:
- Driving licence registered at your current address
- Signed tenancy agreement showing you as the main tenant
- DWP letter for the current financial year
- Council Tax bill for the current financial year
- Electoral Registration or poll card for the current year or most recent election
- Electoral Registration or poll card for the current financial year
- Utility bill - gas, electricity, water or landline dated within the last 6 months
When the form is complete, email it to email@example.com
You can also take it to the THH counter at Rushmead or Watney Market Idea Store.