Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour means different things to different people. Some anti-social acts or behaviours are classed as crimes, while some are not. Here’s a simple guide to help you get in touch with the right people, at the right time.

If you're a THH resident we can help with complaints about

  • Groups causing a nuisance
  • Litter, rubbish or vandalism
  • Noise
  • Neighbour disputes
  • Misuse of communal areas
  • Threats to an individual
  • Harassment and abuse of an individual
  • Hate Crime
  • Animals causing a nuisance

Contact us

Tower Hamlets Homes
Tel: 020 7364 5015

Online (This link will take you to the Council's website)

Tower Hamlets Enforcement Officers (THEOs)
Tel: 0800 917 5918 Thursday - Sunday, 8pm-4am to report anti-social behaviour.


The police can help with complaints about

  • Nuisance or rowdy neighbours
  • Hate Crime
  • Graffiti and fly-posting
  • Drug use or dealing in public
  • Street drinking
  • Prostitution related activity
  • Fireworks misuse
  • Car theft


Call the police on 101 to report crime and other concerns when it is not an emergency. 
In an emergency always call 999.