Money help and advice


Problems paying your rent, service charge or other bills?

We can arrange a money adviser to talk to you if you're having money problems or if you're struggling to pay your rent, service charges and other bills. 

Money advisers give free, independent, specialist advice and can help you stay in your home by:

  • Checking your are receiving all welfare benefits you are entitled to
  • Helping you reduce other outgoings
  • Agreeing a realistic payment plan between you and Tower Hamlets Homes
  • Checking if any loans or credit cards can be transferred to loans with lower interest rates
  • Setting up a bank account to make sure your bills are paid on time