Your Neighbourhood Housing Officer
Nilima Khatun looks after Wapping
Your Neighbourhood Housing Team are the people
working in your local area on your behalf.
At the centre of the Neighbourhood Housing
Team is your Neighbourhood Housing Officer.
They work on your behalf to co-ordinate all of
- Managing properties and tenancies.
- Looking after buildings and maintaining them to a high
standard, including refurbishment and redevelopment.
- Collecting rent and charges due from residents – these help pay
for the services we provide you.
- Keeping buildings and land clean, safe and well -
- Making sure park areas and shared garden areas are planted and
well cared for.
- Engaging and consulting with residents, voluntary groups and
the wider community.
- Making sure that the service you receive locally is in line
with the standards that we set out, including those standards we
have agreed locally with residents.
- Working with other organisations to keep crime and anti-social
- Tackling nuisance, noise and problems caused by
You can find out the name of your
Neighbourhood Housing Team by reading your local neighbourhood
newsletter or by calling the Customer Services Team.
If you need to speak to your Neighbourhood
Housing Officer, please contact us and we
will put you in touch or book an appointment.