Ways to pay your rent
- By direct debit - the
easiest way to pay
- By online
payment - this links to Tower Hamlets council's
- By standing order - direct from
your bank account.
- By rent payment card at any Post
Office® or PayPoint® outlet
- By telephone using a credit or debit card Monday to Friday (9am
to 5pm) on
020 7364 5015.
- By telephone using a debit card. The council’s automatic
payment service is available 24 hours a day. Call 020 7364
- By post. Please send cheques/postal orders only (write your
name, address, and rent payment number on the back of the
cheque/postal order), made payable to London Borough of Tower
Hamlets at: Cashier's Payments, London Borough of Tower Hamlets, 62
Roman Road, London E2 0PG
- Direct from your salary by arrangement with your payroll or
- Direct from your salary or pension if you are a Tower Hamlets
employee or pensioner by arrangement with your personnel
- By claiming housing
benefit - this links to Tower Hamlets council's
If you want to change the way you pay your rent or if you want to
discuss your payment options, please get in
touch. We're here to help.
Want to check your rent balance or recent
payments including any housing benefit? Sign up for our new 24
hour secure online service SeeMyData.