Service standards for leaseholders
Paying your service charge
- Offer a range of ways to pay your Service Charge, including
spreading your payments throughout the year.
- Send you an estimated service charge bill by 1st
April each year covering the year ahead.
- Send you the actual service charge bill of the previous
financial year before 30th September.
- Send you a statement of account every quarter, so that you know
what your balance is.
- Take recovery action against you if you do not pay your service
charge or major works invoices, or break payment agreements.
- Provide debt advice if you are finding it difficult to keep up
Keeping in touch
- Provide a telephone service to answer your queries Monday to
Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Make sure we keep you informed about issues that affect
- Hold regular forums to listen to what leaseholders say and act
Improving your home
- Consult you on major works under Section 20, and will listen to
- Issue an estimated invoice within 12 weeks once a contract for
major works is let.
- Send a final bill for major works once the final accounts have
been prepared and audited.
- Offer a range of payment options and payment
plans, to make it easier for you to pay your contribution.