What we do
We deliver housing services for residents living in
22,000 Tower Hamlets Council homes.
We provide a range of services for both tenants and
- Keep your block and neighbourhood
clean; and keep green spaces maintained to a high standard.
- Help tackle crime and anti-social
- Keep your block and communal areas in
- Provide extra support if you need it
to help you live independently or to help you manage your tenancy
- Bring homes up to the
Government’s Decent Homes Standard.
- Involve you in making decisions about
what we do and keeping you informed about matters that affect
- Collect your rent and service charges
and take action if you are in arrears.
- Let garages and car spaces and
issue parking permits.
- Repair and let empty homes to
- Provide a home ownership and resale