Estate parking permits
Because of the Covid-19 crisis, all parking application, garage application, change of bay application and change of vehicle application are suspended until further notice. Please check our website for regular updates.
Parking estate access- Lost Key
We are unable to issue any access key.
Park your vehicle on a different block within the same Tower Homes estate specified on your permit. You can use the contractor or visitor bays or any designated bay except a disabled bay. This is provided your permit is on display and you do not cause any obstruction.
During this time NSL have been requested not to ticket any permit holders parking on different block.
Renew a permit
If your estate parking permits has expired please continue to park in your normal bay and display your expired permit until further notice. We will be processing your renewal permit once we are able to run our normal services.NSL have been requested not to ticket any expired permits on the estate at this time.
We check if your rent or service charge account is in credit. If your rent or service charge account is in arrears, we may cancel your permit and end your parking licence agreement.
Cancelling your car space or garage or shed
You can cancel your car space or garage or shed when you no longer own a vehicle or have changed your address. All car space, garage or shed licences must end on a Monday.
Before you cancel your Licence you must have also:
- Cleared your arrears (if you have any)
- Cleared your garage or car space or shed of any possessions and rubbish
Cancel your licence by:
- Filling in a V2 ‘Termination of Licence’ form'. Electronic or typed signature is not accepted.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
- Return all keys, fobs and permits associated with your car space or garage or shed to
Tower Hamlets Homes, PO Box 66355, London, E14 1GU. Please send us copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don't, you may be recharged for a lock change or rubbish clearance, and you will receive an arrears letter to tell you to pay the balance and when you have to pay.
Visitor parking permits
Visitors must park their vehicle in bay marked with a ‘V’, ‘Vis’ or ‘Visitor’ and display a visitor’s scratchcard. Visitor scratchcards are available from Tower Hamlets Council.