Cycle storage for residents
We offer cycle shelters and lockers for Tower Hamlets Homes residents to rent. Always store your cycle responsibly. Do not leave your cycle in communal areas that may cause a nuisance or obstruction to others.
You can find details about other cycle lockers on residential estates, including estates managed by Tower Hamlets Homes from BikeAway and Cyclehoop.
How to apply for bike shelter managed by Tower Hamlets Homes
- Complete a 'Bike Shelter Application form' with proof of address. Electronic or typed signature is not accepted.
- We can only accept the documents listed below. Your application will be rejected if you provide incorrect or unreadable documentation.
- Accepted Proof of Residency- ONE required from the list below:
- Driving licence registered at your current address
- Signed tenancy agreement showing you as the main tenant
- DWP Letter for the current financial year
- Council Tax bill relating to the current financial year
- Electoral Registration or poll card for the current financial year or most recent
- Utility Bill - Gas, Electricity, Water or Landline Bill (dated in the last 6 months)
- Email the completed form with your proof of address from the above list to firstname.lastname@example.org or take it to the THH counter staff at Rushmead or Watney Market Idea Store.
- If a space is avilable we will ask you to complete a Licence Form for the Bike Shelter and a £10 payment must be made.
- You will need to renew your bike shelter space annually by making a payment of £10 every April.
- If you do not hear from us within 10 working days this means your application was not successful.
Cancelling or reporting damages
- If you have changed your address you will have to formally close your account by completing a V2 ‘Termination of Licence’ form'.Please ensure that the keys are returned to the THH counter at Rushmead or Watney Market Idea Store.
- Any unathorised bicycles found will be removed and will be disposed.
- To report any damages to the bike shelter including the locks please email us on email@example.com or contact us on 02073645015.