Key fobs


Key fobs

Many blocks are fitted with controlled door entry systems for the safety and security of residents. If you lose your fob or Assa key, we will replace it but we do have to charge you a replacement fee.

For security reasons, we will ask you to provide one proof of ID and one proof of residency if you need us to replace your fob or Assa key:

One proof of ID includes:  

One proof of residency includes:

  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate                 
  • Medical card
  • Driving licence
  • Passport
  • Tenancy Agreement
  • Utility bill (from last 3 months)
  • Bank or credit card statements (from last 3 months)
  • Letter from the Benefit Agency Benefit book
  • Council Tax registration
  • Electoral Roll registration



If you are a tenant and you lock yourself out or lose your keys, we will help you get back in, but we do have to charge you the cost of getting into your home, replacing the lock or repairing any damage.