Block fire safety information
Tower Hamlets Homes Resident Association Representatives asked us to let residents know what levels of fire safety protection there are in the blocks of flats and what rights and responsibilities residents have. We have published the Fire Risk Assessments which contain lots of details about your block and these can be found on our interactive map here. In addition, we have produced a guide which covers:
- Who you can contact about fire safety
- How you can escalate your concerns
- Action needed by residents
- What levels of service residents can expect, and
- How you can become involved and work collaboratively with THH on fire safety
We have also included in the guide, block specific information on our 34 highest blocks. We hand delivered this information to residents of these blocks in April and May 2019.
The guide is available here.